Need to move some serious paint? We decided to take the Neo Trigger Gravity Feed (TRN1) and give it some MAJOR upgrades! The "Neo Monster Power-Up" replaces the guts with a high-flow .5mm needle/nozzle combination, adds an o-ring to make sure your air is going where you want during high-pressure spraying, and slaps a nice big 50cc cup on top of the bad boy... All the heavy duty power of the more expensive models, but none of the high costs.
Please note: we provide you with all the parts to do the conversion, but do not do it for you. See our video for instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKETlrIMVVU
- 0.50 mm Needle & Nozzle for higher output
- Giant 50cc removable fluid cup with lid
- Alternate Head Base to accommodate 0.50 mm Nozzle
- Alternate Nozzle Cap to fit Head Base
- Nozzle Cap O-Ring for higher pressure spraying
- Does not include the Neo Trigger Gravity Feed Airbrush (TRN1)
- Note: Low CFM compressors may be too underpowered to provide enough air for the Monster
- Contact us for bulk rates
- Contact us for international & non-continental US shipping info
- Not finding what you're looking for?
We can get any Iwata product they make, just ask!
- Brands Iwata
- Product Code: N Mon P-Up
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $70.00